- Plastic recycling
- Glass recycling
- Shower meters always used on our showers to conserve water
- "Green" for 8 years
- No Pesticides - but don't worry, the salty air keeps the mosquitoes away!
Please come and stay with us at our small, family owned and operated, eco-friendly campground!
Unbeatable Maine camping: The peace and serenity of Southport Island, and its proximity to the myriad year-round attractions and activities of the Boothbay Harbor Region, make Gray Homestead the ultimate family vacation destination:
- Scenic and relaxing family-run oceanfront Maine camping and lodging
- Secluded Maine island paradise but only minutes from downtown Boothbay Harbor
- Seasonal campsites
- 40 RV and tenting sites
- Oceanfront cottages and condos
- Private beach
- Kayakers' paradise
- Spectacular ocean views
- Lobsters to cook at sites, or cooked for you
- Entire heritage- and culture-rich Midcoast Maine area within an hour's drive
Wouldn't you like to have a summer home like this by the ocean in beautiful, cool, quiet coastal Maine?
If so, just put your camper on one of our Seasonal Sites, then kick back and relax!
- Long season: May 15 to Columbus Day
- Reasonable rates starting at just $3900/season
- Ocean beach with bathhouse
- Electric (30A or 50A), water, sewer utilities
- Firewood and ice
- Free winter storage of your camper
Call us now at 207-633-4612 for full information on how to get started on your new summer seaside home!