- Plastic recycling
- Glass recycling
- Shower meters always used on our showers to conserve water
- "Green" for 8 years
- No Pesticides - but don't worry, the salty air keeps the mosquitoes away!
Please come and stay with us at our small family eco-friendly campground!
Unbeatable Maine camping: The peace and serenity of Southport Island, and its proximity to the myriad year-round attractions and activities of the Boothbay Harbor Region, make Gray Homestead the ultimate family vacation destination:
- Scenic and relaxing family-run oceanfront Maine camping and lodging
- Secluded Maine island paradise but only minutes from downtown Boothbay Harbor
- Seasonal campsites
- 40 RV and tenting sites
- Oceanfront cottages and condos
- Private beach
- Kayakers' paradise
- Spectacular ocean views
- Lobsters to cook at sites, or cooked for you
- Entire heritage- and culture-rich Midcoast Maine area within an hour's drive
View campground map in a new window
Take a virtual tour of Gray Homestead!
- Welcome: A welcome greeting from your hosts, Suzanne and Steve Gray
- Facilities: A list of all our on-site amenities
- Things to See and Do: Boothbay Harbor Region attractions and activities just minutes away
- Photo Gallery: Color photos of our waterfront views, tenting and RV sites, cottage, condos, more...
- Directions: Highway map and driving directions to Gray Homestead Maine camping
- Contact Us! Questions? Contact us by e-mail, phone, or U.S. Mail.
Our campground is pet-friendly (maximum of 2 pets per campsite).
But our cottages and condos are non-smoking, and we cannot allow pets.
We're proud to have been written up in New England Camping by Carol Connery and Stephen Gorman as one of the Top Rated Campgrounds!